The challenges in the life sciences industry are increasing — long product development timelines, increased regulatory hurdles, pricing pressure, industry consolidation, access to capital…the list goes on. To build value and sustain the life of your enterprise, you need life sciences counsel with the industry knowledge and legal experience to help you execute sound business strategies, minimize risks, and take advantage of opportunities.
We have provided companies with the experiences, resources, and insights to help them meet their goals. Today, we work with clients globally, including companies of every size — from start-ups with little more than an idea to large public companies with products on the market, venture capital firms and investment banks, and research organizations and institutions.
We assist our worldwide clientele with a broad range of legal and business issues, including:
- Angel and venture capital financings
- Company formation
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances, MoU, collaborations, and licensing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Securities offerings (private, public, equity, debt)
- Assessment and valuation
- Licensing and technology transfer
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Patent and trademark prosecution
Compliance and regulation
- Compliance planning
- FDA & Country Specific regulatory